– David Whyte
Sacred Plant Medicine Experience
Growth Intensive – Sacred Plant Medicine Experience
Now’s the time to authentically connect to your whole self and take off the masks that have been hiding your true potential. Dive into this potent journey with sacred ancestral medicine to open your hearts and create the change you know is possible when you lead from your inner knowing.
Pioneering leaders and entrepreneurs have used this insider secret to catapult their lives and leadership. Inner transformation is the secret to greater success and creating the world we wish to see and experience.
Ancestral Medicine is one of the most effective tools for reclaiming your purpose, passion, and power, especially when combined with personal responsibility and a deep sense of connection to nature and community.
The transformation you’ll experience
Accelerated authentic growth
Embody a new relationship with yourself and shut down self-sabotage.
Uncover inspired clarity
Make quantum changes you need in your leadership and life to reach your goals and highest potential.
Escape the relentless chatter
Silence the monkey mind and open to radical possibilities novel insights, profound healing, and vast new awareness of what is possible.
Our evidence-based approach to deliver accelerated results:
- Our unique and proprietary Growth Formula and Growth Leader Index
- Discovery preparation prior to the peak experience
- Seven-day, in-person journey with master plant medicine
- All-inclusive retreat including lodging, food, and beverages
- Three-month leadership accelerator program
- Complimentary copy of The Evolved Executive
- Individual Executive Coaching Sessions + Immunity to Change map
- Expert guidance to deepen insights, accountability, support, and encouragement
- Exercises, homework, and meditations to enhance your growth and experience
Are You a Fit for Our Growth Intensives?
You’re likely a good fit if you…
- Are ready to face the challenges within your own leadership that have been resistant to change.
- Realize you are likely the culprit of the repeating problems you see in your team and organization.
- Want to find a better way to enact change within yourself and others.
- Are motivated to grow out of limiting beliefs that keep you stuck.
- Have the courage and commitment to dive into deep development work.
You’re likely not a good fit if you…
- Still can’t see that your life should be your #1 focus.
- Don’t want to take personal responsibility.
- Aren’t truly ready for big changes.
- Aren’t ready to examine and change your beliefs.
- Can’t find a space in your life to focus on yourself.